I'm in a bit of a predicament. I was at a meeting near the World Trade Centre this afternoon, and when I came back to my Ghost, the car was completely unresponsive—no lights, no door handles presenting, nothing. I managed a jump-start from a colleague, but now the dashboard is a Christmas tree of warnings, and the air suspension feels off. I know that these modern Rolls-Royces share BMW Group electrical architecture and require precise battery registration using factory-level diagnostic tools to tell the car's computer that a new battery has been installed. Without this coding, the charging system can't adjust properly and you can end up with electrical gremlins and a dead new battery within months. Since I'm stuck near the World Trade Centre, I'm looking for a mobile service that can come to me and do a proper job with the replacement and coding. I need expert Rolls-Royce battery service in World Trade Centre that understands the registration process and uses genuine parts. Has anyone used a specialist like this around this area and can tell me if they're reliable and quick? I really can't afford to have this car sitting here any longer.
Rolls-Royce Ghost battery died near World Trade Centre – need urgent help
by Cameron Curtis -
Number of replies: 0