The dreaded suspension fault light came on last week on my L405, and it's been sitting low on the front passenger side ever since. I thought it might be a simple sensor issue, but now the compressor is running constantly and it feels like I'm driving on the bump stops. I want to avoid the main dealer costs if possible, but I also don't want to go to a general garage that might just throw parts at it without proper diagnostics. I found a site that specializes in European cars and offers Range Rover suspension repair done right, which seems promising, but I'm always skeptical. Has anyone here had a similar experience with these electronic air suspension issues? Did you find a specialist that actually knows the system well enough to pinpoint the exact leak or failing component without guessing? I'm looking for somewhere that does proper diagnostics, maybe even a nitrogen leak test, because I don't want to replace the compressor only to find out the air strut was the real culprit.
Anyone used a specialist for Range Rover air suspension issues?
by Cameron Curtis -
Number of replies: 0