where to BUY Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Panini, Nintendo Karte - ORIGINAL WHATSAPP.+1 202-960-7495

where to BUY Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Panini, Nintendo Karte - ORIGINAL WHATSAPP.+1 202-960-7495

by Sean Hopple -
Number of replies: 0

🔥 BIG SALE ON COLLECTIBLE CARDS - I SHIP TO THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE EU! 🔥

Order Now on WhatsApp: +1 202-960-7495

Direct Link: https://wa.me/12029607495

telegram@POKAMON1


I sell 100% original collectible cards! Ideal for collectors, players and children.


WHAT I OFFER:


✅ Pokémon TCG - Booster Packs, holo, EX, GX, V, VMAX, Shiny, Trainer, lots of 50/100/200 cards

✅ Magic: The Gathering (MTG) - Bulk, rare, mythic, Commander

✅ Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rare, Holo, Starter Decks

✅ Panini & Topps - Soccer stickers, FIFA, UEFA, World Cup

✅ Nintendo - Amiibo, Mario, Zelda


PRICES:

From €0.50 per ticket - Lots from €15


WHY AT ME?

✔️ All original - not fake

✔️ Delivery NOW - HP Express, BoxNow, GLS

✔️ Personal pickup in Zagreb possible

✔️ Evaluation and purchase of your collections


📲 CONTACT FOR ORDER - CALL ON WHATSAPP:


WhatsApp: +1 202-960-7495

Click directly: https://wa.me/12029607495


Send a message "LIST" and I'll send you pictures and prices right away!


#pokemonhrvatska #magicthegatheringhrvatska #yugiohhrvatska #panini #nintendo #zagreb #split #rijeka #osijek


---


ENGLISH VERSION FOR BLOG:


Buy Authentic Trading Cards in Croatia - Pokémon, MTG, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Panini, Nintendo - Fast Shipping


100% Authentic Trading Cards for Sale - Shipping from Zagreb across Croatia & EU.


Selling: Pokémon TCG, Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Panini Football Stickers, Nintendo Amiibo.


From €0.50/card, Lots from €15.


Order Now on WhatsApp: +1 202-960-7495

Direct Link: https://wa.me/12029607495